Sunday, February 17, 2008

Water Bottle

Water Bottle

I’m thirsty, I’m bored, and I wish I were some other place right now working on something I think might have a bit more meaning to it. The list of interesting activities numbers in the hundreds, but those at the top of my list includes chatting with Amanda or Ashley, even though I’m sure they’re either too busy or uninterested. Playing Halo 3 or Rainbow Six Vegas would make me seen either antisocial or lazy, unless I was playing with a group of friends I got along with. But I’m not lazy, I’m just restless and eager to get away from here and walk around, listen to some good techno or J-pop on my Ipod. My water bottle is nearby, so I can grab a quick swig and get back to thinking about my list of amazing activities outside of this place. It’s funny, normally sleep would be the first thing on any sane persons list of activities outside of the classroom, but it’s not on my to-do list. Or rather, it’s more like at the very end of it. Besides that…oh, time to leave. Maybe I put time to some of those fun little possibilities I just thought about…starting with a quick visit to the water fountain. My bottle feels a bit empty.

No comments: